June 17-22, 2017: Hôtel Bonaventure, Montréal, Canada
CPDD 79th Annual Scientific Meeting (2017)
- Symposium/Workshop Submission: October 17, 2016
- CPDD Primm‐Singleton Travel Awards: December 7, 2016
- CPDD Abstract Submission: December 9, 2016
- CPDD Travel Awards for Early Career Investigators: December 7, 2016
- Holtzman Travel Award: December 7, 2016
- NIDA's Women & Sex/Gender Differences Travel Award: December 15, 2016
- CPDD International Travel Awards January 4, 2017
- Awards for Excellence Nominations: February 1, 2017
- Early Bird Registration: April 3, 2017
- Late Breaking Research Submission: April 14, 2017
2017 Abstract Submission link – NOW CLOSED
Applications for Full Symposia, Mini Symposia, Workshops and Forums for the 79th Annual Scientific Meeting are no longer being accepted. THE SUBMISSION LINK IS CLOSED.
2017 CPDD Registration Link – NOW OPEN
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: April 3, 2017 ; Standard Rates will on and after April 4, 2017
CPDD Registration Rates for 2017 Meeting
CPDD Member (Fellow/Regular/Associate) $500.00 $600.00 Member-in-Training (MIT) $350.00 $400.00 Non-Member $800.00 $1,000.00 Non-Member with Pre Doctorial Student w/ID $500.00 $550.00 Non-Member Post Doctoral Fellow $550.00 $650.00 Developing Countries $400.00 $450.00 Accompaning Social $250.00 $300.00
This is a new system we are using this year. Some of you may have already used this new site to submit an abstract. You can now "Register for the CPDD 79th Annual Scientific Meeting" and take advantage of the "Early Bird Rates". Please note that this new online system accepts credit card payments. If you wish to pay by check, please download and print a copy of your invoice and mail it along with your payment by check to the CPDD Office:
College on Problems of Drug Dependence (CPDD) ATTN: Ellen Geller 3420 N. Broad Street, MRB Room 324 Philadelphia, PA 19140
- If you are attending the ICRS Conference after the CPDD Conference - please visit http://icrs2017.org/ - ICRS Registration opens in February
- If you are attending both conferences, additional discounts will be made available at a later date. Please come back to complete your registration after the ICRS Registration site is open.
- Once you complete your registration for the 2017 CPDD 79th Annual Scientific Meeting, you will be directed to the links below for Hotel Reservations:
2017 Travel Award Applications – There are 8 categories of travel awards available this year, each with distinct deadlines and criteria. You can only receive 1 award in a given year.