June 9-14, 2018: Hilton San Diego Bayfront, San Diego, CA
CPDD 80th Annual Scientific Meeting (2018)
- The full event schedule
- Social sharing on Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Detailed info about speakers and exhibitors
- Notifications of important updates, special offers, and more
- In-App instant messaging
- Personalized schedule of the sessions you want to attend
- Contact exchange with fellow attendees
- Exportable notes regarding sessions, speakers and attendees
- Custom appointments outside of the overall agenda with other attendees
Altasciences Clinical Research, encompasses Algorithme Pharma and Vince & Associates Clinical Research, making it one of the largest early phase clinical CROs in North America. With over 25 years’ experience, Altasciences provides clinical development services to biopharmaceutical companies worldwide, including study conduct, medical writing, biostatistics, data management and bioanalysis
Braeburn Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Braeburn Pharmaceuticals is focused on longacting treatments in neurological and psychiatric disorders. Probuphine® (buprenorphine) implant for opioid dependence commercially available. Products in development include CAM2038, weekly and monthly subcutaneous injection of buprenorphine, in development for opioid addiction and pain; a risperidone six-month implant and a novel molecule, ATI-9242 for schizophrenia.
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Elsevier is the proud publisher of Drug and Alcohol Dependence. This journal is sponsored by the College on Problems of Drug Dependence. Elsevier is also the world’s leading multi-media publisher of health, scientific and technical information. We publish more than 20,000 products and services, including journals, books, electronic products and services, and databases and portals all serving the global scientific, technical and medical (STM) communities.
H. Kathleen Childress Designs
The Synapse© series of hand-created fine jewelry celebrates the dramatic beauty and organic appeal of neurons and brain structures. Appealing to the neuroscientist and all who appreciate art, science, and skilled craft, Synapse features necklaces, earrings, cuffs, rings, lapel pins, and more, crafted in sterling silver, 18kt gold, and wood, with natural gemstones. Designed by H. Kathleen Childress, Graduate Gemologist, and hand fabricated by Jasper Kegge, Dutch goldsmith.
Taylor & Francis Group
Taylor & Francis is a leading publisher of addiction and substance abuse research. Please visit our booth to learn more about our latest products and services, and to request free copies of journals appearing in our addiction portfolio and related areas. You can find all of our journals online at www.tandfonline.com
We are developing the Experimental Design Assistant, or XDA, under contract to NIDA to teach and support rigorous design of pre-clinical studies. XDA will also enable real-time support from experts in experimental design and statistics. We will demo the system to CPDD attendees and also recruit beta-test users and expert consultants to participate in the final phase of development.
Turning Point (Monash University)
The flyers advertise our Online Graduate Programs in Addictive Behaviors which are offered in partnership with Turning Point and Monash University, Melbourne. The courses are all online and thus suitable for students living overseas. Turning Point is a national treatment, research and education center in Australia that provides leadership in the alcohol and drug, gambling and mental health sectors. It is part of Eastern Health (State health organization) and is affiliated with Monash University both non-profit organizations.
Des Plaines, IL
Specialty reference laboratory focusing exclusively on substance abuse toxicology in reservoir matrices such as umbilical cord, meconium, fingernail, and hair. We are the laboratory you want when you need cutting-edge testing with the longest window of detection. Working with the Department of Defense, child protection agencies, legal services, researchers, businesses, analytical/forensic laboratories, and more.
- Symposium/Workshop Submission: October 16, 2017
- CPDD Primm‐Singleton Travel Awards: December 8, 2017
- CPDD Abstract Submission: December 1, 2017
- CPDD Travel Awards for Early Career Investigators: December 8, 2017
- Holtzman Travel Award: December 8, 2017
- FORCE Travel Awards: December 11, 2017
- CPDD/NIDA Media Award Nominations: December 15, 2017
- NIDA's Women & Sex/Gender Differences Travel Award: December 15, 2017
- CPDD International Travel Awards: January 12, 2018
- Awards for Excellence Nominations: February 1, 2018
- Early Bird Registration: April 16, 2018
- Late Breaking Research Submission: April 13, 2018
If you are registered for the CPDD or INRC or RSA you may attend the co-sponsored symposia.
CPDD/INRC June 13th and 14th, 2018
CPDD/INRC/RSA June 15th, 2018
If you are planning to register for both CPDD and INRC you can register at a discounted rate for each.
Please send proof of INRC or RSA registration to firstname.lastname@example.org for discounted rates
CPDD 80th Annual Scientific Meeting Registration Link.....check back in December
- Early Bird Registration Deadline: April 16, 2018; Standard Rates will apply on and after April 17, 2017
CPDD Registration Rates for 2018 Meeting Early Bird (By 4/16/18) Standard Rate (After 4/17/18) CPDD Member (Fellow/Regular/Associate) $500.00 $600.00 Member-in-Training (MIT) $350.00 $400.00 Non-Member $800.00 $1,000.00 Non-Member with Pre Doctorial Student w/ID $500.00 $550.00 Non-Member Post Doctoral Fellow $550.00 $650.00 Developing Countries $400.00 $450.00 Accompaning Social $250.00 $300.00
- Please note that there is a $75.00 cancellation fee for registration refunds. All refunds will be processed as check refunds regardless of how payment was originally made.
- This is a new system we are using this year. Some of you may have already used this new site to submit an abstract. You can now "Register for the CPDD 80th Annual Scientific Meeting" . Please note that this new online system accepts credit card payments. If you wish to pay by check, please download and print a copy of your invoice and mail it along with your payment by check to the CPDD Office:
College on Problems of Drug Dependence (CPDD) ATTN: Ellen Geller 3420 N. Broad Street, MRB Room 324 Philadelphia, PA 19140
- If you are attending the INRC or RSA Conferences - please visit (link coming soon) please send proof of INRC or RSA registration to email@example.com for discounted rates.
- Once you complete your registration for the 2018 CPDD 80th Annual Scientific Meeting, you will be directed to the links below for Hotel Reservations:
- The main conference hotel will be the Hilton San Diego Bayfront
For any conference registration questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 844-849-8159
- In order for your registration to be completed, once you registered online, you must also email Kenzie Preston at email@example.com to let her know you plan to attend.
- You will receive an email confirmation from Kenzie Preston confirming that your registration to attend the Brunch with Champions is complete.
2018 CME CE-CEH Information
2018 CME Approved Symposia and Workshop Sessions
2018 CME Payment Form
2018 Travel Award Applications – There are 8 categories of travel awards available this year, each with distinct deadlines and criteria. You can only receive 1 award in a given year.
Activity Guide and Information for San Diego
Jun 7, 2018 - Jun 24, 2018
This event occurs daily, every weekday.