Over the past few months, the Executive Office has received multiple inquiries about the easiest ways to donate to CPDD. In addition to visiting https://cpdd.org/donate/, you can also designate CPDD as your charity of choice to receive a portion of your eligible Amazon purchases. Here’s how to set it up.
How to use AmazonSmile using the Amazon app on your mobile phone:
- Open the Amazon Shopping app
- Navigate to the main menu (=)
- Tap on Settings and then select “AmazonSmile.”
- Select The College on Problems of Drug Dependence and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn ON AmazonSmile in the mobile app
- Once AmazonSmile has been activated in your app, future eligible app purchases will generate a donation for CPDD
Note: The tablet app is not yet supported. Please visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.
How to use AmazonSmile on a web browser:
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with the same account you use for Amazon.com
- Select your charity
- Start shopping! Remember to check out at smile.amazon.com to generate donations for your chosen charity.
Tip: Add a bookmark to make it easier to shop at smile.amazon.com.
Although the donations generated through AmazonSmile are not directly linked to an individual when we receive the donation, it is the easiest way to donate to CPDD without taking money out of your pocket.
Even if you don’t select CPDD as your charity of choice, we encourage all members who shop via Amazon to choose a charity.
For more information, contact the Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.