2024 Psychiatric Research Society 62nd Annual Meeting for Circulation
When: February 28 - March 1, 2024 in
Where: Sheraton Park City, Park City, Utah or Virtually, This meeting is hybrid.
Submissions open now until September 22nd.
Registration opens September 12th for in-person and virtual attendees.
Meeting Website: http://www.psychiatricresearchsociety.org/
Submissions are currently being accepted with the deadline of September 22nd
- Genetic studies in psychiatry
- How artificial intelligence influences science
- Mechanisms of mental health disparities
- Sleep and circadian function in the development of mental health and substance use problems
- Translational approaches to understanding the intersection of puberty in neurodevelopment, brain development, and psychopathology
- Use of psychedelic and dissociative drugs for psychiatric treatment advances in Pharmacological Management
- Diversity, equity, and inclusivity in clinical psychiatry research
- Predictors of treatment response
- Neurodevelopment and its relationship to the expression of psychopathology