Small meeting requests can be submitted beginning December 2019.
The 2020 CPDD meeting days are Saturday, June 20, 2020 – Wednesday, June 24, 2020. All requests will be reviewed by the CPDD Program Committee. Notifications will be sent via email for approval.
Small events may include: advisory boards, meetings of investigator groups, organization board meetings that have restricted and defined attendance and company sponsored receptions that are open to all CPDD attendees. Events for open attendance may be listed in the CPDD program. Any receptions, hosted suite functions, or meeting (on or off site) must occur outside of CPDD scheduled events.
All requests will be required to fill out a form for approval. Please click here to submit.
Any planning should recognize the following guidelines as well:
- Any advertisements, e.g., flyers and signs, may NOT include the name CPDD, its sponsors, or imply any co-sponsorship. Signs may only be displayed outside the event location. Flyers may be placed on the material table in the registration area for events inviting all attendees, when first approved by CPDD.
- Attendee mailing lists are not available for distribution.
- Hotel door drops are not permitted for large events. Door drop invitations for functions of less than 20 are subject to review and approval by CPDD.
- Special consideration should be taken to refrain from making lavish arrangements, gift giving, advertising and commercial presentation (e.g., brand name decorations and/or gifts).
- Event locations must be identified and pre-approved by CPDD. Any changes in schedule or room assignment must first be approved by CPDD.
- All group meetings, on or off-site, must occur outside of CPDD-scheduled sessions and events.
- If hosting a hospitality suite, please refrain from scheduling and announcing luncheon events that conflict with the poster sessions.
Please contact the CPDD Executive Office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions on small meetings.