The CPDD 2020 Annual Meeting will be held at The Diplomat Beach Resort in Hollywood, Florida on June 20-24, 2020.
Housing links are now open.
Fresh off a $100 million transformation in April 2017, The Diplomat Beach Resort is Hollywood, Florida’s most iconic property transforming the way we vacation. The hotel boasts 1,000 guestrooms and suites, 8 different culinary destinations, two sun-drenched pools, 25 poolside cabanas, a glittering, ultramodern spa and fitness center and 209,000-square feet of meetings and event space. Additionally, The Diplomat is the largest in hotel convention space in South Florida with the most expansive ballroom south of Orlando.
LOCATION: The resort stretches from the shores of the Atlantic Ocean to the westside of the Intracoastal Waterway, strategically positioned between Fort Lauderdale and Miami in Hollywood, FL. It is conveniently located between two International airports, two executive airports and the world’s top two passenger ports-of-call.
- 10 minutes from Fort Lauderdale/Hollywood International Airport
- 30 minutes from Miami International Airport
- 10 minutes to walk, bicycle & run along Hollywood’s historic Beach Broadwalk
- 10 minutes from dining, casino & nightlife at The Village at Gulfstream Park and Aventura Mall
- 20 minutes from dining on Las Olas Boulevard in Fort Lauderdale
ADDRESS: 3555 South Ocean Drive, Hollywood, FL 33019