Physician Credit Statement:
- Amedco designates this live activity for a maximum of 34 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Physician Approval Statement:
- This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the accreditation requirements and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of the Amedco and The College on Problems of Drug Dependence. Amedco is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors:
- This course has been approved by Amedco, as a NAADAC Approved Educational Provider, for 34 CE. NAADAC Provider #263, Amedco is responsible for all aspects of their programming.
- Counselor Skill Groups: 1,2, and 3.
California Foundation for the Advancement of Addiction Professionals:
- Provider approved by CCAPP-EI, Provider Number OS-16-248-0618 for 34 CEH’S